KELAB SUKAN & REKREASI (KRS-MMCOG)
KRS-MMCOG, which significantly stand for "KELAB SUKAN DAN REKREASI" (SPORTS and RECREATIONS CLUB) for MMC Oil & Gas Engineering or popularly known as “Cheer You Up Club” (CYUC) was established to help the company in organizing positive social indoor and outdoor activities such as sports, travelling, family day, treasure hunt, welfare and charity, etc. Hence, it’s hopefully will inspire and cultivate a great happy working environment within MMCOG. We recognize and nurture talent to secure our future. We commit to a culture which rewards achievement and which constantly expands our knowledge, experience and opportunities.
Currently, memberships are automatically to all staffs in HQ. As agreed with the management and KRS, the Annual membership fee will be imposed effective from December 2011. This annual fee is expected to be collected monthly with minimum payment of RM4.00 per month. The fund is required to support all activities and events to be organized by the committee.
The vision of the establishment is to provide employees with the foundation for a harmonious working culture and strong relationships amongst the employees. Support and be part and parcel of the organization in developing a capable and quality staff with a dynamic, competitive, intelligent and proactive, through activities involvement as to engender harmony, dedicated staff to the company.
1. Organizing activities for the staff such as sports and traveling.
2. To stimulate a harmony and happy working environment amongst staff.
3. To reduce pressure and stress through fun activities.
4. Promote activities, friendly, tolerate and cooperation among staff and the family.
5. As a platform and opportunity to develop a talent and leadership skill.
6. To improve more sense of belonging to the company.
7. To ensure that all activities are structured in line of the company's vision and mission.